EPCS February 1987 Newsletter
Unusual Waddington Pack • British Playing Cards Limited • The Cardboard Court • English Standard Card Manufacturers (Part 1) Woolley & Co • Georges Brewery Bristol • Card Game Manufacturers (Part 1) H & A Mullord Brothers • Collateral Branches of the English/American Family • 3 Decks of John Waddington in the limelight • Snap (Part 1) Globe Series of Games • A Collecting Theme: Dogs
The English Playing Card Society's Newsletter
The Society publishes a 30+ page A4 Magazine (including colour plates) which is free to members. This is dispatched three times a year and builds up into a reference source, with an index, containing information which is not readily available through any other source. Members are invited to contribute articles to the Newsletter. Click here to read a sample newsletter.
Benefits of Membership
- We are a Society dedicated to the study and collection of "English Playing Cards", open to all, not just English people.
- English Games are given equal footing alongside English Playing Cards.
- A yearly Meeting.
- Regular 'singles' sales.
- The fellowship of members.
- A regular Members Newsletter/Magazine; click here to read a sample newsletter.
- Access to all back issues. We are a good medium to publish research.
Membership Application Form
Payment can be made by:
By The English Playing Card Society
Member since July 10, 1984View Articles
The English Playing-Card Society was formed in January 1984. Its purpose is to bring together collectors, researchers and interested persons who wish to share information concerning designers and manufacturers of English playing-cards and card games 1660-1960.