EPCS November 1988 Newsletter
History of The Olympic Games • Lexicon • Collecting Theme: Whisky Distillers • Cosmos Happy Families • Joseph Revnolds & Sons • Happy Couples by H.A. Mullord Bros • Kings and Queens of England Misfitz • Samples of De la Rue and price lists • 50th Anniversary of RAF SNAP • P&O Steamship 'CHINA' • Culbertsons Own Self Teaching Playing cards for Contract Bridge
The English Playing Card Society's Newsletter
The Society publishes a 30+ page A4 Magazine (including colour plates) which is free to members. This is dispatched three times a year and builds up into a reference source, with an index, containing information which is not readily available through any other source. Members are invited to contribute articles to the Newsletter. Click here to read a sample newsletter.
Benefits of Membership
- We are a Society dedicated to the study and collection of "English Playing Cards", open to all, not just English people.
- English Games are given equal footing alongside English Playing Cards.
- A yearly Meeting.
- Regular 'singles' sales.
- The fellowship of members.
- A regular Members Newsletter/Magazine; click here to read a sample newsletter.
- Access to all back issues. We are a good medium to publish research.
Membership Application Form
Payment can be made by:
By The English Playing Card Society
Member since July 10, 1984View Articles
The English Playing-Card Society was formed in January 1984. Its purpose is to bring together collectors, researchers and interested persons who wish to share information concerning designers and manufacturers of English playing-cards and card games 1660-1960.